Little Island - Cork
Our West Cork based client seek a sales & marketing professional to join their growing business on a part time 20 hour a week role. Ideally, you will be based in Cork where you can do some of your role remotely once set up but with the ability to work from the West Cork office (between Bandon & Clonakilty) once a week. If you have sales & marketing experience in a food brand, get in touch. This is a new and exciting role and so, there’s a chance to mould it into your own role.
– Review business sales & marketing process currently and propose new ideas to drive sales
– Explore existing ways of product distribution and propose efficiencies
– Manage production of small batch of products (training will be provided)
– Liaise with suppliers and be first point of contact on any queries.
– Devise a new sales & marketing plan for the business
– Manage a social media campaign and calendar for business
– Manage email/phone enquires that are made from potential enquires in a timely manner.
– Ensuring a positive customer experience by building a strong relationship with your customers
– Support business owner with ad hoc project work and tasks as required
– Helping in the product packaging/filling as needed
Skills & Attributes Required:
– Experience/knowledge in marketing a food product a huge advantage
– A focus on the customer & giving the best possible service
– Passion for marketing and for exploring new ways to promoting the brand
– Self-motivated professional and enthusiastic personality
– Great communication and organizational skills
– A high level of computer literacy
– Quick learner and a willingness to assume responsibility, ownership and accountability
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Strong logical and clear-thinking individual
* If you haven’t registered your CV with EmployFlex, you can do so through the ‘Register your CV’ button. Here you can use the specific job reference to express your interest.