oining this business as a Financial Controller, you will take ownership of the finance function. As part of the senior leadership team, the Financial Controller will have responsibility for delivering best practice finance function across the business. This role will offer the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of senior leaders who are taking this long-established business unto the next level driving change and improvement in systems and processes.
· Work closely with the key stakeholders of this business you will have responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company to continue to ensure the financial health of the organisation
· Working alongside the senior leaders in acquisitions and projects and identifying new business opportunities
· Due diligence and post deal integration
· Managing a team of 4 established staff and visibility across all functions
· Process improvements and continuous development of KPI’s for all aspects of the business
· Provide timely, accurate and relevant management information
· Responsible for the preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts and commentary for the board
· Responsible for the annual business planning and budgeting processes as well as the preparation of rolling forecasts
· Oversight of the annual audit processes dealing with Big 4 auditors, revenue and banks
· Experience Senior Accountant or Financial Controller
· Qualified accountant
· Ideally you will have 5 – 10 years PQE
Reference ID: KOR202110
* If you haven’t registered your CV with EmployFlex, you can do so through the ‘Register your CV’ button. Here you can use the specific job reference to express your interest.