Our Maynooth based client seeks an experienced COO/Director of Ops to join their growing team on a 4-5 day week.
The role will be mainly Maynooth based with a little remote as business demands allow.
The client is in the HR arena and growing at a rapid base, winning large clients weekly, and you will work closely with the CEO as well as the 4 other members of the leadership team. Leading the ops, you will help drive the company forward in its next phase of growth.
This is a new role and there’s an opportunity to mould it into your own.
Some HR knowledge is a bonus but experience in a busy Ops role in a medical, legal, financial, professional services company would be very transferable also.
Salary of 75k based on full time rate but negotiable based on experience.
· Collaborate with the CEO and Senior Management Team in setting and driving operational strategy, business development and organizational vision.
· Implementing strategic goals for performance and growth, with responsibility for performance management and operations planning with the senior management team.
· Analyse current internal operations systems and oversee any process enhancements required to them.
· Partnering with the CEO and CFO, setting sales plans and budgets to achieve growth targets.
· Manage the day to day running of the business in ROI/ UK
· Join the weekly Leadership Team Process and report to the Monthly Advisory Board
· Drive the weekly – Service, Sales, Operations internal business review meetings
· Attend the Monthly Finance meeting (once per month in Tipperary)
· Contribute strongly to building a high-performance culture, working closely with the Management team and the wider group.
· Build and manage relationships with clients to ensure good working relationships exist that support business delivery.
· Managing monthly and quarterly one to ones with all team members (15 team members across Ireland)
· Any other duties as may be required.
· 5 plus years’ experience in a similar hands-on role.
· Ideally the candidate will have Senior Operations experience.
· Third level qualification in Human Resources/Business Management.
· Proven ability to run an Operations Function.
· Excellent relationship building/customer service skills.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Experience of dealing with a fast-paced environment managing busy workloads.
· Excellent presentation and administrative skills.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work both remotely and in the office as part of a hybrid model.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· A full clean driving license and access to a car.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 32-39 per week
Salary: €75,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
* If you haven’t registered your CV with EmployFlex, you can do so through the ‘Register your CV’ button. Here you can use the specific job reference to express your interest.